Defly.io - Terms of Service
Use of the service
- By visiting or using this website, defly.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- User may not agree to these terms or any other terms if the user is not legally allowed to, or if user is under 18 years old (minor). Users under the age of 18 require a parent or legal guardian to allow them to use the services and to agree to these terms and the other applicable terms. By permitting a minor user to use the services, the guardian of the minor user becomes subject to these terms and any other applicable terms and agrees to be responsible for the minor's activities on this website
- The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. You may not modify or copy any material.
User rights and responsibilities
- You are responsible for your log-in credentials and for any activity resulting from the use of your log-in credentials or other activity on your account. You are not allowed to use another user's account. You are not allowed to use multiple accounts at the same time.
- This website offers an in-game chat with other players. Use of in-game chat is reserved for users of the age of 13 or more. If you are under 13, you are required to disable in-game chat in the settings.
- Interfering or attempting to disrupt the service is not allowed, as well as trying to disrupt other user's experience. Any attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or modify the software is not allowed. Cheating is not allowed. Use of any tool adding a functionality or code not included with the website is forbidden, especially any tool giving an unfair advantage over other players. Use of the services provided by the website by any other mean than a standard browser is forbidden.
Rules for use of in-game chat
- obscene, pornographic, grossly offensive, vulgar, illegal content is forbidden
- any advertising or self promotion is forbidden
- spamming is forbidden
- abusive, defamatory, harassing, threatening, malicious, sexist, hate speech content is forbidden
- collecting, asking or providing personal information is forbidden
- misinformation, political, ideological, or religious propaganda is forbidden
- If a user violates these terms or any other applicable terms, user's right to use this website ends. In response to a violation of these terms, or any reason at our sole discretion, we may also terminate a user account or a user's access to the website.
Purchases - premium account
- Purchasing a premium accounts may grant additional benefits on the website, such as reserved nickname or optional badge display.
- Termination of the user account for any reason, especially violation of these terms, permanently removes the user's rights to any additional benefit on this website
- Premium benefits are linked to the original account for which the purchase was made, are not refundable and are not transferrable to another account. Access to the benefits is tied to the linked google or facebook account: losing access to your google or facebook account will prevent you from using the benefits.
- Nickname reservation is only valid for one nickname, for a predefinite character sequence, which, due to technical constraints, is considered as an UTF byte sequence, not visual appearance.
- Nickname reservation follow the rule "first come, first serve". There will be no recourse when a nickname has been taken by someone else after it was released, even temporarily.
- We have the right to make any changes or suspend this website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these Terms of Service